The iPad: Oh Yes You Will

It will be the next innovation you buy. There, I said it. After hearing what a perfect device the iPad is for your grandma I decided to speak up for the future. It's not a PC but who cares.

The young adult who uses their web appliance to connect with other people doesn't. Facebook is better on my iPad than on my PC. Those who go online to learn don't care. My e-book, the Starfish Strategy, has never been a better read than on my iPad. Heck, even this blog post was written using the blogger app for the iPhone on my iPad. So much for those who say that you can't create content on it. I just did.

Now maybe your next web device won't literally be an iPad. However, it will at a minimum change your PC maker, browser developer, or favorite web site's approach to interfacing with you. So will you go online iPad style in the future? Oh yes you will.

Find me on Twitter @timbigfish

No comments:

Post a Comment